Mines are among the harshest, most unforgiving work environments. Vehicles and facilities are constantly exposed to the effects of corrosion, abrasion, and constant impact.
All of this abuse takes a damaging toll on unprotected mining equipment. The result is reduced service life, increased downtime and high maintenance costs. Spray-on polyurethane and polyurea coatings from Rhino Linings® will help protect a mine’s equipment and improve its operating efficiency.
- Reduces maintenance costs,
- Repairs and equipment downtime
- Increases personnel safety and productivity
- Adds years of life to any surface
- Shields against abrasion, impacts and abuse from the elements
- Protects from corrosion
- Flexible formulations adhere to almost any substrate regardless of shape or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes.