- What are your hours of operation?
- Do I need an appointment?
- How long does it take to spray in a Bedliner?
- Can I drop off my truck the day before?
- Can I drop off my truck and wait for it?
- What type of payment do you accept?
- Do you price match the competition?
- What colors are available?
- What type of warranty do you provide?
- Is my Spray Liner Warranty Good Anywhere in the US?
- How thick do you spray on the Bed Liner?
- How long does it take for the Spray in bed liner to cure?
- Will extreme weather conditions affect my Liner?
- Will fertilizer or chemicals affect my Liner?
- How do I keep my Spray Liner Clean?
- How much weight is added to my truck?
- Will a Liner reduce cargo slippage, vibrations and noise?
- In the event of damage is the Liner easily repairable?
- Do I get my Liner before or after my 5th wheel hitch?
We are open M-F from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM and on Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
No. An appointment is not necessary. We accept drop offs all day everyday.
Actual time is about 2 hours. We will be able to give you a more exact time when you drop off.
Yes, if you arrive before 5:30 PM the day before we will keep your truck inside overnight. If you arrive after 5:30 PM, park it in the front of our lighted parking lot and insert your keys into the key drop located in our front door.
Yes, however you should be prepared to wait about 2-3 hours. There are restaurants, movie theaters, and shopping near by that we can take you to during this time.
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Drive Card, American Express, and Discover Card.
On most parts yes! Some parts may be discontinued and one of our competitors may have a lot of them in stock. They may lower the price just to clear out the old inventory as we do from time to time.
We can spray almost any color you choose. We can even get the paint code from your vehicle for an exact match.
We provide you with a limited lifetime warranty including material and labor costs against peeling, chipping or cracking for as long as you own the truck. Damages caused by abuse or by an accident are not covered.
Yes, We have authorized dealers throughout the USA. You can take your truck to any of them provided you show them your receipt of purchase.
It is sprayed up to 1/4" thick on the floor and up to 1/8" thick on the front wall, sides and over the rails.
Your Liner is cured to touch and light use when you pick it up. We suggest that you wait 24 hours before washing and placing anything over 50 lbs in the bed of your truck. After 24 hours there are no restrictions.
No, your Liner will withstand temperatures up to 240 degrees down to 50 degrees below Zero. It will not warp or crack. It does not heat up even when exposed to direct sunlight.
No, the liner resists fuels, fertilizers, and most corrosive chemicals.
Wash it as you would the rest of your vehicle, or just hose it out with water. You may pressure wash or pre-treat with a detergent and a brush for heavy soil. Do not use silicon-based products on your lining, as they will reduce its skid resistance. Periodically applying our Bed Liner Conditioner after cleaning will keep the lining in top condition.
Your Liner will add between 45 and 65 lbs to the weight of your truck depending on the size of your truck bed.
Yes, Liners are textured, rubber-like surface will keep your cargo in place, reduce vibrations and noise and provide a more sure-footed surface.
Yes, there are a number of ways to repair a Liner depending on the severity of the damage but in all cases it can be brought back to it's original condition.
Get the Liner first. You can easily drill through the liner to install the hitch. If the hitch is already installed, the proper thing to do would be to remove the hitch prior to starting the installation of the bed liner.